“A great, wise and powerful king who has ruled for many years.
He has had many followers, but he is not a fool and he has a great will.”
– King Bruges (1788-1858) source The Lord of the Rings title The Fellowship of the Ring article “Lord of the Fellowship, the king of Gondor, the King of Arnor, the great and powerful one.
He is the king over the whole earth, over the sea, over all that is in it, and over all who dwell in it. “
He is the lord of the wood and the halls, the master of armies and nations.
He is the king over the whole earth, over the sea, over all that is in it, and over all who dwell in it.
He rules over all the hosts of the universe.
He sits on high, and his throne is the highest place in the sky.
He walks the earth as the sun walks the heavens.”
– Lord of The Rings source The Hobbit title The Hobbit article “Brynden, the son of Borys, has done so much to aid the King, the lord, the mighty one.
And his name is not in vain.”
– Gandalf, The Hobbit source The King of Denmark article “I am the King.
I have power and I rule all the realms.
I shall not fail, and we shall all triumph over our enemies, as we have done over our foes before. “
I have won a great and mighty battle, but it was won by my armies, and my strength, and the strength of the army of my brothers.
“For this reason, I say to you, the kingdom is not to be won by force alone, but by the aid of the aid, of the counsel, of faith, of good faith. “
The king is a great, mighty, and wise one, and he is of all his hosts the greatest. “
For this reason, I say to you, the kingdom is not to be won by force alone, but by the aid of the aid, of the counsel, of faith, of good faith.
– The King in the West article “It is in the King’s kingdom that we live and live and dwell. “
In all the kingdoms of Grendel, in all the armies of the kings, in the armies that lie in the service of Gromnor, in my armies and armies of my brethren, I shall win my victories, and none shall escape my hand.”
– The King in the West article “It is in the King’s kingdom that we live and live and dwell.
The King is the King.”
– Thorin Oakenshield (1789-1862) source Lord of Death article “The Lord of Souls, the last of the Kings, who was slain by the power of Mordor.”
– Morwen, Lord of Darkness source The Little Prince article “He was the one who came from the west.
He had many names, but we will call him the King in Darkness.”
– Aragorn, Little Prince source The Return of the King article “Mordor is a king who rules the world.
And when the King came he ruled all of Gaborone.
And we have the Lord who is the greatest of the gods.
We are the people of Gagor.”
– Aragrid, Little Princess article “If it were not for the great lord Aragorns great lord, we should not have a kingdom.
He made us strong and he made us king.” “
But the Lord was with us in the dark, and it was in his power that we came to our place.
He made us strong and he made us king.”
– Saruman, Little Hero source The Silmarillion article “All men are born free and equal in dignity and rights, but some are born not free, and some born to bondage.”
– Eomer, The Silmeneyes source The Fellowship article “They are free because of me, the Lord.
And you, my servants, you are free, because of the Lord, because you obey him.
You have no master.
You are his servants, and you must obey him.”
– Gondolin, The Fellowship in the Misty Mountains source Lord and Servant article “And the Lord commanded the servants to make a covenant with me, that we would not take from my servant aught of that which he had not made with me.
He commanded them to do all things that he had commanded, that they would serve him and not themselves, and they obeyed him.”
– Elrond, The Two Towers article The Silvanian Saga article “But he, the Son of the Morning, came in his glory and he called his people and said, ‘Go in peace and go away to your land, and come not again in peace till I am come.
I will give you the power that the Lord had given to the sons of Israel.
And the sons came and took it, because they had not been given it, for”
And he said, I will go and give it to you as a gift.
And the sons came and took it, because they had not been given it, for